I Am Here To Tell You About This Amazing Secret
To A Yummy And Healthy Chocolate
That Makes Great Desserts, Treats & Snacks!
They Are Also Vegan And Vegetarian Friendly
Over 70 Raw
They Are All Original, Rich, Raw
Delicious & Unbelievably Healthy
Yet So Easy To Make!
These original chocolate recipes have all the delicious flavor,
smoothness and decadence of what you love about
chocolate but with an amazing twist. Read on this will blow you away.
Chocolate Mousse Pie
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
Hi, let me introduce the author her name is Pamela Vinten and this is her story …
Pamela is a retired Home Economics teacher living on the Gold Coast, Australia. Having studied in Melbourne, she majored in nutrition, food science and biochemistry.
She has maintained a keen interest in nutritional trends for over 40 years and is constantly on the lookout for healthier food options.
What she discovered in her research is so incredibly amazing that I want to share it with you. Shortly, I will explain to you exactly what she found in the research about the astonishing ways that her chocolate recipes can actually improve your health.
Just before I do, have a read of what one self-confessed chocoholic said after trying one of the chocolate treats….
This is the reaction I get over and over again when family and friends taste these delicious chocolate treats. I am use to their amazement by now but still get a buzz from the strength of their excitement.
At last, you can indulge in sweet,
yummy chocolate treats and snacks that are
actually good for you.
The kids will love you for it, unbelievable but true.
When Pamela began her research this is what she found …
- The population as a whole is struggling with obesity. You only have to look at the multi-billion dollar weight-loss industry as proof of this
- The rise in Type 2 Diabetes is alarming. This is commonly adult onset but the scary part is that it is now becoming more prevalent amongst our kids
- It became glaringly obvious to her that somewhere along the line we were doing something very wrong with our diet. She knew there had to be a solution out there
- Her research findings indicated that sugar-laden treats like store-bought chocolate was one of the main offenders
- Sure we could all become health fanatics and follow the perfect healthy diet but hey -- we’re human. There is no way people are going to stop eating chocolate -- that’s just unrealistic
So it hit her -- she needed to create a chocolate recipe
that is not only delicious but also good for you
Before I delve further into her research, have a look at some
of the amazing raw recipes she has created …
When I talked with friends about chocolate here were some of their comments ….
- “I love chocolate and despite feeling guilty, I often over indulge.”
- I want a healthier alternative … “Where do I start? Who do I believe?”
- When I first tried some of Pamela’s chocolate treats using her recipe for guilt-free chocolate, I believed it was too good to be true. I was very skeptical but once I tried these chocolate treats, I was hooked.
- Chocolate that is actually good for you when you eat it. Where can I get it?
As mentioned, Pamela has had a keen interest in nutrition for over 40 years and it was frightening to see how obesity was becoming a major health issue. Amazingly this information has also helped many others to become more conscious about what they eat.
Back to the research …
It revealed some interesting and disturbing facts about chocolate. This book goes into greater detail but I have listed some of those findings here. Read what was found …
The Truth About Store-Bought
- Because most store bought chocolate is roasted, processed, sweetened with sugar and has added chemicals the nutritional value falls alarmingly short.
- Refined sugar is so bad for the body that it is often referred to as “white death”.
- Sugar has a very high GI rating (Glycemic Index) which means it quickly and dangerously raises our blood sugar levels when eaten. This can contribute to such disorders as Syndrome X and Type 2 diabetes.
- Sugar is harmful to the body as it destroys the immune system, draws minerals out of the body and causes dehydration.
- It has also been linked to premature ageing, weight gain and high blood pressure.
- Refined sugar is highly addictive, that’s why you find yourself at 4 pm pacing around saying to yourself “I’m not going to eat that chocolate bar”. But you inevitably give in to temptation, feel guilty and end up hating yourself.
- Processed chocolate can lead to weight gain due to the high levels of unhealthy fats, sugar and chemicals added during manufacture
- Adding milk products to chocolate effectively cancels out the antioxidants found naturally in the cacao bean
Even knowing all the above I know it is totally unrealistic to expect people
to stop eating chocolate. It is just too irresistible & yummy.
So the perfect solution, also irresistable & yummy, is this chocolate recipe.
Here’s why this chocolate recipe is the perfect choice …..
The Secret To This Raw
Healthy Chocolate Recipe
- This raw chocolate recipe contains no refined sugar or artificial sweeteners
- It only use natural sweeteners such as agave which, due to its low GI rating (Glycemic Index), has a very gentle impact on the body with no negative consequences
- Agave is actually 1½ times sweeter than sugar
- It does not use “cheap nasty ingredients” like white flour, dairy and refined sugar that the processed food industry uses. In this book it is explained why in more depth
- The chocolate recipes are made with either cacao butter or coconut oil, both are highly beneficial to our health
- Coconut oil has been described as ” the healthiest oil on earth”. The body needs this oil for healthy body functions, so it does not head straight for the hips.
- All these recipes are vegan friendly
- Because this chocolate is not highly processed it still retains all the natural occurring health benefits of chocolate and the list is impressive
- Chocolate contains amazing amounts of magnesium, chromium and iron to name but a few and is extremely high in anti-oxidants (sadly the milk added to processed chocolate cancels out the benefits of these anti-oxidants)
- Chocolate contains a naturally occurring appetite suppressant. That is why it is often found in weight-loss products
- In this book “Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free” Pamela talks in more depth about the health benefits of the ingredients used in her recipes
- You will also discover many more alarming reasons not to eat store bought chocolate and many extra benefits of our guilt-free chocolate
- This chocolate has been referred to as “the most nutritious food on the planet”. Buy the book to find out why!
Healthy chocolate WOW!!!
|“Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse Pie that is actually healthy. Wow! That means I can have a much bigger slice”…Genna Nibaldi, London UK|
|Chocolate Mousse Pie|
Sorry, I do get carried away sometimes because I am so passionate
about this. Anyway, I won’t keep you in suspense any longer…
Introducing this amazing book
Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free
It will forever change the way you eat chocolate
So what’s in the book I hear you asking …
“What an amazing book so full of useful information and facts. The best part for me was the delicious, decadent easy to follow recipes. Who would believe they could be so guilt free when they taste so scrumptious…”Anita Wilson, Gold Coast, Australia
These are a couple of the most
popular chocolate recipes.
Read what people have said:
|Choc Bliss Balls|
Guilt free makes it taste even better. It was finished too soon – I want more!… Jenny Russell, Western Australia
Very light and yummy, not sickly. I definitely want more!… Debbie Foster, Gold Coast, Australia
|Key Lime Pie With A Chocolate Twist|
Wow. What a taste sensation. Definitely my favorite. Not only does it look good and taste great but the chocolate and lime sent my mouth into overdrive… Andrew Burg, Gold Coast, Australia
What a way to combine the tastes. It put me on cloud 9. It was an orgasmic experience…Barry McKlean, Gold Coast, Australia
You owe it to yourself to buy this amazing book now.
I know I wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t
spend a measly $29.95 on a book full of useful information
and great recipes that will lead me to a healthy lifestyle
while still enjoying chocolate.
Was I a bit harsh, sorry about that. As you can see I am very passionate
about helping people begin their journey to a healthy chocolate eating experience.
Buy now -- you deserve it and your tummy will love you!
If you order today I am going to give you these
2 free bonus books.
“Kids Chocolate Kitchen”- Guilt-Free Kids Chocolate Recipe Book
Imagine saying “Hey kids, let’s make some chocolate treats together”. I can just picture a gleeful choir of “ Yes,Yes,Yes”. There are over 25 recipes to make while you are having fun with the kids in the kitchen, it is the perfect time to instill and encourage some healthy eating habits. The kids will love it. The best part is that the kids will end up with yummy treats that are guilt free that everyone can enjoy
“Dreamy Chocolate Christmas”
Guilt-Free Chocolate Festive Treats For All Occasions
Chocolate and Festive occasions go hand in hand. There are over 25 recipes that can be used for any festive occasion. Guilt-free chocolate treats to make or give away. Some can be beautifully wrapped and they make great handmade gifts to share with your family and friends. I have found handmade gifts are always special and appreciated. People will be delighted. The chocolate deserts are always a talking point at the end of any meal. I usually get ” Can I get a copy of the recipe please”.
This Offer Is For A Limited Time Only -- Order Now To Prevent Disappointment. The “Dreamy Chocolate Christmas” book is being removed shortly.
OK, this “Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free” book of yours
sounds like the answer to all my dreams.
How much is this going to cost?
- Let me ask you how much value do you put on you and your family’s health?
- Just imagine the pleasure it will bring to see your children’s smiling faces covered in yummy healthy chocolate
- Your family and friends will be asking “Where did you get the recipe, this is delicious?”
- I have had a lot of people say to me “I wish I had known this information years ago”
- You now have the opportunity to start enjoying guilt-free chocolate yourself.
You‘ve really got nothing to lose
I am sure we are alike in wanting to do everything humanly possible to give ourselves and our family a healthy lifestyle. With the information found in this book you can make a great start. Making chocolate healthy – unbelievable but true.
Because I want to share this life-changing information with you I am going to have an introductory offer of $29.95 for a limited time only.
You will really appreciate having all these original recipes in one easy to follow reference source. It has been a labor of love for Pamela putting together these amazing books. I wish this type of book was around when I started. To make it easy for you I want to give you …………..
What You Get – All – “Guilt Free”
|Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free||$64.95||$29.95|
|FREE Bonus # 1 Kids Chocolate Kitchen||$39.95||FREE|
|FREE Bonus # 2 Dreamy Chocolate Christmas||$39.95||FREE|
|Introductory Offer save another $40.00||So you only pay$29.95|
|Total saving of||$114.90|
So there you have it -- you only have two choices
1. Continue as you are and keep eating sugar-laden unhealthy chocolate
2. Buy this book and discover her recipe to luscious, delicious, decadent, healthy guilt-free chocolate
Is there really any choice?
So here it is again click on the Order Button below and change forever
the way you eat and enjoy chocolate. It is that easy.
P.S So if you are serious about “guilt-free” healthy chocolate and can’t wait to try it for yourself….. you are just moments away from discovering this amazing chocolate recipe and how it can create over 70 delicious recipes for only $29.95.
PPS Don’t forget…. Next time you come to this site, the price may be back up to the original price of $64.95 and you could miss out on the limited “Dreamy Chocolate Christmas” bonus. So all up you get $144.85 worth of value for $29.95.
PPPS Let me remind you that you are totally covered by my 100% “No Questions Asked” money-back guarantee!So there is no risk on your part at all. So what are you waiting for. ENJOY!
PLEASE NOTE: Chocolate Recipe Guilt Free is a downloadable e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the e-book and all the bonus books onto your computer. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC.
Note: ClickBank sells our products -- they are a trusted online retailer specializing in digitally- delivered products. They use the strongest security features available on the internet and never store your financial data on their system. Your credit card data is passed directly to the bank and no-one but the bank has access to your information. They are also approved by the Better Business Bureau.